Wednesday 25 July 2007

The beginning

Things usually start small.

Here I am with DBF yesterday afternoon starting a discussion about all the little things (and big!) I will have to face in order to move, all the things that might go wrong, etc.... And then the discussion turned to focusing on the moment and creating a blog called "Petits Bonheurs".
Litterally, this means "little happinesses".

Of course, I already have a blog and a whole website, so why create yet another blog?
From the begining I try to keep my craft blog dedicated to crafts. I know many people mix craft and life, but I prefer to have them separate. I usually don't read "life posts". For a long time I felt comfortable just blogging about craft, with a bit of real life context, but lately I spent more time playing video games and doing other things than stitching.

This is the real me: a craft addict, who also has other interests. And it's those I want to talk about here. Have a "treasure chest" kind of blog.

Also, it's all about personal therapy. I get frustrated when I'm not in control, and I tend to imagine everything will go wrong, so it leads to dark moods, frustration and depression. So the idea is to find at least one positive thing per day, in order to take life on the bright side.

Of course, that's the intend, we'll see how it turns out. We are swimming in experimental waters here...

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Hi San! I agree wholeheartedly with the two blog idea. I have a blog for daily stuff & one just for craft (with the odd cross over, I will admit).

A propos to the move, you might not be 100% in control, but in the end I'm sure that you will get the new home the way you want it to look.

My other blog is the dailybliss1.blogspot.com

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog