Wednesday 25 July 2007

My PSP



DBF is deep into video games. Video games have been part of my life since I was 10, but it was a superficial thing, something to do with a friend coming home, trying to find fighting combos and the like. Then 2 years ago it seemed that the Nintendo DS would be the console for me, with puzzle games, stylus and kawai characters.


In the meantime, DBF was going on and on about how the PSP was the best thing in the world. And in the begining, the PSP wasn't the console for me. It was all infiltration/war/guys games.
When Tetris DS came out, it was the last straw: it was packed with Mario/Zelda, for no reason, and as I hate Mario... I started to doubt that the DS was the console for me.


So last summer I finally bought a PSP. And I have to say it took me a long time to be addicted to it. But now I play it everyday, as now there are games like Loco Roco, Gurumin or Harvest Moon on it.


It's like having a little friend in your pocket...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! les petits bonheurs de la vie. Il y a avait un livre qui parlait de ça: tous les petits bonheurs de l'existence.... Good luck with your new blog !!!

Trixie said...

All penis jokes aside, it is nice to have a friend in your pocket. My friend happens to be a DS. :o) Love my Mario.

Are you enjoying your new blog? Looks like you're having fun.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog